Deirdre Culbert is a qualified Business and Executive coach, who works in collaboration with Jane to bring a coaching perspective to the Negotiation Skills program.
I work with individuals in order to increase their self-awareness, and self-confidence. I focus on exploring an individual’s relating approach to working by oneself and with others. Clarity on areas for change and desire pathway forward are key outcomes. Other areas for focus can be …
- Building resilience and self-belief
- Current performance – awareness of strengths and limiting beliefs and patterns
- Evaluate approach to work relationships and dynamics
- Grow and develop negotiation skills, aiming for win-win
- Ownership and responsibility – your exercising of choice
- Future potential – exploring opportunities, risk-taking and chance
My background is in the technology multinational sector, having spent 25 years working in a variety of roles in software engineering teams, from engineering, to project management to team management. I have a passion for working with people, aiming to support them to be their “best self”. I am currently studying for a MA in Psychotherapy.
If you are interested in an initial free consultation with Deirdre for 1-1 coaching sessions, contact her via Linked-in